Friday, August 15, 2008

Good morning Thomasville! Before i get yelled at---i have been so busy! Actually WORK! Both at my job, and on myself! i have been really digging into issues that bother me! Issues that have kept me stuck in an "icky" place for the past 13 years--scary stuff that i had rather leave in my past and not unwravel. However, with the help of family, my AMAZING treatment team, and my Lord and Savior i have somehow been able to move on. Oh yeah, my awesome baby girl, Mollie, doesn't hurt the situation. What i'm beginning to realize, as well, is the fact that the more i move on, the more i realize about the beauty in life. i know, i know very cheesy. But...Life is Good---really, it is. Even, the down times--they make is strong! i am a firm believer in this. i have experienced it. And, as i have learned----the Bible is such a stable truth. A wise friend recently told me to sleep with my Bible (to give me peace)...PERFECT! i hate to stop, but work is calling!

2 comments:

Vonda said...

I love your honesty in your blogs! God is so good to us! I'm so glad to hear that you're working thru everything! We'll be praying for you.

Lindsey Broere said...

Oh man have I missed you! I'm so glad to hear that you are taking some time to work through yuck-o stuff...that's hard work!

Love you and I'm praying for you...seriously...just now wrote it down on my prayer list :-)

me