Saturday, June 28, 2008

A New Approach

Well, it has finally happened!  i am connected to the wonderful work of BLOGS!  After a little persuasion from my friends and family i chose to blog.  Doing so is important to me because a)  i love to write---it truly is one of my passions;  b)  the past 13 years have consumed me with countless struggles, and it is so healing for me to write.  It has been the primary way for me to release my pains.  c)  Over the 13 years, i have lost touch with so many friends and this is such an easy way to provide a quick update (for those who are curious)---.  And the number one reason why i chose to blog...(DRUM ROLL PLEASE)  i wanted to try something new for goodness sake!  Okay, enough ramble---welcome to my crazy life...Enter if you dare!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

It was so great to see you Saturday night at the coffee house, since we have not been up there in forever and I have not seen you in some time. I am glad to see you blogging now so maybe I can keep up with you this way since we don't make it up to the coffee house that much.

I have also started a blog too.

min-min said...

Heather...
Et tu, brute! i always have so much fun w/ you guys! You are a wonderful partner in crime and i wish you'd come to the brew more often! Let me know your blog address so i can chat---Have a good week!
min

Heather said...

My blog address is www.myonecrazylife.blogspot.com.